Store

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Commissions List

Hi all!


I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm trying to work down my commissions list as quickly as possible. If I've contacted you and don't hear back from you within a few days then I am going to have to keep moving down the list. I can't keep sending emails to remind you that you are next on the list. I figure if I've contacted you already and if you want to send a girl then you will contact me when you're ready to do so. This isn't directed at anyone in particular. I've just been having to jump around on my list lately and wanted to explain what was going on. Please don't get angry if you see girls getting customized that are further down the list than you. I just can't sit around and wait or it would take me forever to get thru my commissions list. I promise I will get back to your girl(s). Thank you for understanding!


Hugs,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment