Store

Thursday, August 2, 2012

See Ya on the Flip Side!

So I will be missing in action for a little while starting tomorrow. I am heading to Dallas for Blythecon for the weekend! Am SO excited to see old friends and meet new ones!!

I'll be home Monday evening for a few days then on and off the internet for another week or so because I'm going on a Staycation with my family at the lake.

If you have any inquiries on my girls that are for sale go ahead and shoot me an email and I should be able to get back to you.

For those of you that have asked about my commissions list, I will be opening up 20 spots when I get back from my family vacation. I still have a few people on the list that I need to contact again so those spots will be included in the 20 unless they aren't interested anymore. It will be a first come first serve basis and I will post the openings here and on my Flickr and Facebook pages.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Summer so far!!

Hugs ~ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment