Store

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Some Small Changes

Hi everyone! I have decided that I will be making a few small changes to my commissions list from now on.

In the past when I have contacted people and they aren't ready or don't respond I have just bumped them down on the list to contact them later. Well after having a few people that have asked me to bump their names MULTIPLE times because they don't want to lose their spots I have decided that I will only bump your name ONCE from now on.

I don't think it's fair to me that I have people on my commissions list that keep putting me off over and over. I rely on the money from custom work to help pay bills and such for my family. When I count on getting paid by someone on my list and they keep putting me off, it totally puts a wrench in my budget. I also think that it's unfair to other people that WANT one of my customs and are ready to send a girl but can't be on the list because I only allow so many spots at a time.

If you aren't ready or don't reply when I contact you because your turn is coming up I will bump you down to the BOTTOM of the list one time. When I contact you the second time, if you're not ready to send a girl or don't reply I will have to take you off the list.

I hope everyone understands that I'm not trying to be a jerk...I just have to do what is best for me. If there is a specific reason for you not being ready and you want to talk about it I will definitely listen and maybe we can work something out as I understand things happen. But I can't go thru contacting people multiple times and getting excuse after excuse.

Also, please don't contact me the day after your girl arrives and ask for progress pics. I usually have a lineup of girls and work in a certain order. Yes, I am known for working fast but I also have a family that comes first, among other things that I am busy with. I'm not working on customs every single day. It is a creative process and believe me, if I am being forced to work on a girl when I'm not in the mood or feeling creative and rushed it will definitely show in my work. I need time to come up with a plan and to do my best work on your girl.

Thank you guys for all your support! I'm looking forward to what this year has in store for my custom work!! Hugs ♥

1 comment: