Store

Monday, March 18, 2013

Commissions Update

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give you an update on what is going on with my commissions list. My 5 year old daughter just broke her upper arm last week and had to have surgery on it as it was way worse than we were thinking it was. So she is home with me and being very demanding of my time. My husband was out of town for the week so I was on my own as far as dealing with the doctor/hospital stuff. Needless to say the stress has taken a toll on me and I have come down with a nasty cold. I am trying to fit custom work in when I can but it's proving to be very difficult. We will find out tomorrow at her doctor's appointment when she will be able to go back to school, thus giving me a break to actually get some stuff done. It is her dominant hand sooooo it's a very frustrating time for her and me. Thank you for understanding! I hate making people wait for their girls so I'm sure once I get a handle on everything we'll be back in business and rolling as usual. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment