Store

Monday, May 6, 2013

Donations Are Still Rolling In

 

 
 
We have officially sold over 200 tickets now!! Woo hoo!!! And WOW....I can't believe all of the awesome prizes that have been donated by everyone for Ava's Arm-y! I honestly wish that I could enter the raffle myself! LOL!
 
I am really excited to get the prize packages all sorted out and take photos of everything. I am planning on having everything here the last week of May and getting photos so that you all can see the amazing prizes you can win! There will be a few more days after that to purchase tickets and then I will close ticket sales on May 30th. The drawing will be June 1st and winners will be announced that day.
 
We now have a stock Pow Wow Poncho Blythe doll that has been donated by Stacy that will be for one of the runners up. Here is Stacy's photo of her http://www.flickr.com/photos/28055464@N02/8713507101/in/photostream .
 
We also have a cute little Wonder Frog donated by Lizzie among many other awesome sundries!
 
I am so happy that I will be able to spread the love a little further by having more than just one big prize for the first place winner. :)
 
Eurotrash Helmet Donated by Katie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment