Store

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Blythecon or Bust!!


So, in two weeks I will be heading to Seattle for Blythecon. I'm SO excited to see everyone and all of their beautiful dolls! As many of you know, I will be a vendor there. I have spent most of the year planning and working on stuff for my table. I have completed 5 Neo Blythe customs and 1 Middie Blythe custom to take with me. I will also have both Neo and Middie Goggles and Handpainted Eyechips available. My mom has been working hard and will have a rack of gorgeous Rag Bag Designs dresses available at my table too. It's going to be so much fun! I hope to see everyone there. Please come back to my table and say hi to me if you are attending!! I'll leave you with some photos of the customs I will be bringing for adoption and a link to my Flickr album that includes everything that will be available at my table. Seattle Blythecon 2014


 Fruit Loops

The Last Unicorn

 Fox Trot

 Wicked

Kokeshi Doll

Everdeen

No comments:

Post a Comment