Store

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ava's Arm-y

 
 
I am completely at a loss for words to show my appreciation to the Blythe community for all of the amazing donations (raffle items and ticket sales) to help my family thru this difficult time. I can not thank you all enough or tell you how much it means to us.
 
My husband read my blog post the other day for the first time and saw all of the items that people have donated for the raffle. Afterwards he told me that he was completely humbled by this community. And that just makes me smile because it proves what an amazing group of people we have!!! AND we have officially gone over the 100 ticket sales mark now too! Thank you, thank you, thank you! ♥
 
I have gotten so many awesome donation prizes that I only think it's fair to split some of them up and offer not only the first place winner but also 2nd, 3rd and 4th place prizes too. Once I receive all of the items, which are still rolling in from all over the world, I will pick out some great stuff for each winner. Katie (DJ_Pichu on Flickr) has generously donated a beautiful pink Eurotrash helmet that I have decided will go to the second place winner for sure. Of course my little sheep custom will still come with a TON of amazing items that were specially made for her. Here are just a few of her outfits that she will come with.....
 

 
 
 
And there are so many more wonderful things! My friend, Jenn, made her a special sheep necklace and now she is selling those same necklaces in her Etsy shop. All proceeds from the sales will go to Ava's Arm-y. Here is the link if you would like to purchase one of her sweet little necklaces https://www.etsy.com/listing/105273245/made-to-order-avas-sheep-necklace-for.
 
Also Lorraine, Maasje Customs, will be customizing an Icy doll to sell and all proceeds from that sale will go to Ava's Arm-y too! You can check out her customs here https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Maasje-Customs/109837339186919?fref=ts. Once we have more information on this girl I will post photos and links.
 
As to when the raffle drawing will be held, I am going to shoot for June 1st. I think that will allow enough time for all the donation items to arrive and for me to photograph everything and get it all ready.
 
Again, thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of the love and support that you have given to my family and I. If you're curious as to how Ava is doing I did a little update post last week. ♥
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment