Store

Friday, April 19, 2013

Commissions List

I have been thinking about my commissions list and have decided that I'm going to finish up my current list and then close it for a while.
With everything that is going on with my daughter and with Summer coming up I just think that I need a little break.
I will most likely be taking 2 FULL commissions a month, but the full workload of a doll a week that I've been doing steady is starting to take it's toll on me, my family and my neglected house/yard.
I will make announcements when I have openings coming up. ♥
I am considering just offering the 2 Full Commissions in my Etsy shop when I have the time to do them.

A Full Commission would include:
Lid Art
Faceup
Lip, Nose and Philtrum Carving
Gaze Correction and Boggle
4 Pairs of Handpainted Eyechips
Sleep Eyes with Twiggy Rings, Beads and Charms
Lashes

*This does not include the doll. You would provide your own doll and be responsible for shipping her to me. You would not have to have all of the above work done but it will still be the same price if you opt not to include something.

No comments:

Post a Comment